Frequently Asked Questions
We aim to give you the easiest buying experience possible, that is why we are always here to assist.
Below is a list of answers to frequently asked questions, if your question isn’t listed please feel to contact us directly and we will assist as soon as possible.
You can create a Bed Brothers profile by either clicking on the “Login/Register” button in the top right corner of any page, or by choosing to create a profile during checkout. You will be asked to enter an email address and password then your new account details will be emailed to you.
We are currently working on bringing this feature to you. If you already have an account you will be notified as soon as it becomes available.
In stock items: Delivery to major centres close to any of our stores or partner stores, can expect a delivery time of 5-10 business days. Find a partner store
Out of stock items: If the product you wish to purchase is currently out of stock or is marked as “Back Order Only” you can expect a delivery time of 21 business days, as these products must be ordered from the supplier first
We currently only offer delivery in Gauteng at a flat rate of R350 including vat. We are constantly looking for new ways to grow and offer delivery services nation-wide. For the time-being we can only deliver close to our stores in order to offer a great price on your purchase, otherwise delivery costs will drive up the price of your purchase significantly.
If the standard delivery time has lapsed and your order still has not been delivered, you can contact us directly and we will track your order and advise you accordingly.
If your product is still under warranty and is no longer functional because of a manufacturers defect or damage during shipping, you can return it to us for repair or replacement by going to bedbros.co.za/delivery-help/#returns.
If you accidentally damaged your own product you can still send it to us for repairs. (Standard shipping & repair fees will apply.)
100 Night Sleep Guarantee
Take advantage of our 100 Day Comfort Trial, if you don’t love your new bed, we’ll gladly exchange it. Buying a new bed is not something you do every day and given the long-term investment it is; we would like to make this process as easy as possible for you.
How does it work?
We know that even after you have taken much time in your selection, sometimes you require a different level of comfort. All we ask of you is that you give your new bed enough time to get used to it.
Most people need a couple of weeks for their bodies to make the transition between the old and new mattress. By taking your time testing your new bed, you can be sure you’re making the right decision.
This being said, the Bed Brothers comfort trial allows just that. Choose the “Comfort Trial or Sleep Guarantee” option during checkout. This adds a service fee and automatically adds a Mattress Protector to your order.
Conditions for the 100 Day Comfort Trial
- Mattresses must be tried for at least 30 nights before an exchange takes place.
- A mattress protector is required, this will automatically be added to your order. Reason being, every new mattress needs a new protector, to protect your new investment from stains, spills to keep your mattress in a sanitary condition. Should you not purchase a new protector, you may NOT exchange your mattress.
- In order for BedBrother/ BedMan/ Heavenly Mattress to process any comfort exchanges, we require the mattress to be in 100% perfect condition, i.e. no spills, stains or any other defects anywhere.
- You can exchange your bed for another of equal or higher value, difference will need to be paid.
- A difference in lower priced models is non-refundable.
- If you make use of the 100 Day Trial, you are responsible for the delivery costs
- Products used in the 100 Day Comfort trial cannot be refunded, only replaced with an alternative product.
- Limit of one trial per person.
- Not valid on warranty exchanges, foundations/box springs, custom size or handmade mattresses
- A processing fee of R1000 applies to usage of the comfort trial, this includes a free mattress protector.
- Unused, sealed products qualify for a full refund under the refunds policy.
How To Buy An Extra Length Bed
To purchase an Extra Length bed on our website, you must first select the product you wish to buy. Use the navigation at the top of the website to browse the different beds we have on offer.
Once you have selected a product you will see a section underneath the product’s description that contains a few options. Choose “Extra Length” and the website will give you a cost breakdown of your selection.
You can now click on “Buy” to proceed.